The Ferris Dental Internship Program
provides a unique opportunity for learning while earning.
Initiated in the fall of 2008 the Ferris Dental Internship Program seeks to provide meaningful practical experience for high school juniors, seniors, and college students who may be interested in any of the following career areas:
Business Management and Administration
Marketing and Special Project Management
- Programmed learning in areas specific to the intern candidate
- 'Learn From The Best' training
- Participate in individualized research opportunity
- Ability to shape future direction of program
- Flexible schedule to accommodate individual needs
Some weekend times may be required to travel to seminars or other
continuing education opportunities and will be arranged well in advance.
Call our office to request an application packet or for more information
Positions are available for Fall 2009 School Semester
Spring 2010 School Semester
Internships are renewable depending upon the candidates needs, progress and interests.